The Vancouver Island Branch of the Canadian Institute of Marine Engineering (CIMarE) presents Marine Engineering – The New Wave – a technical conference on new technology, challenges, and overlap in the ship, marine renewable, and ocean technology industries targeted for marine and ocean engineers, naval architects, government, and marine technology and business developers.
The conference was successfully completed June 12 and 13, 2014 in Victoria, BC.
Event feedback: click here to complete a 5 minute survey to help improve future events.
Thank you to our…
- Gold Sponsors – Seaspan – Victoria Shipyard, SSI makers of ShipConstructor, and BC Ferries
- Silver Sponsor – Lloyd’s Register
- Bronze Sponsors – Dynamic System Analysis, UVic’s Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, and Point Hope Maritime, Esquimalt Drydock Company, 3GA Marine, Babcock Canada, Ocean Pacific, Canadian Welding Bureau, Finning Cat, Canadian Alberni Engineering (CAE)
- Media Sponsors – Western Mariner Magazine, BC Shipping News, and www.dieselduck.net
- Additional Sponsor – SNC Lavallin, Schottel, Techsol, West Coast Industrial Insulation
The conference is open to CIMarE members and non members and is targeted to professionals associated in the Naval, Commercial, Government marine industries, and their related enterprises.
For more information, please browse this website, or email us at moreinfo @ thenewwave.ca.